About the course
Microsoft Excel is a computer software program that uses spreadsheets to organize and analyze stored data. Businesses use Excel for budgeting, analysis, forecasting, spotting trends, reporting, and more. Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used analytics, reporting and strategy software. This course will equip the participants with data analytical skills using Excel’s features. The participants will be taught some statistical concepts on how to get insights from data and take data driven decisions using Excel.
The participant will also acquire skills in Excel pivots and their use to summarize data in flexible ways, enabling quick exploration of data and producing valuable insights from the accumulated data. The course will also include Power BI, which is the latest and the best tool provided by Microsoft for analytics and data visualization.
What You Will Learn
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Understand importance of business analytics in business
• Understand fundamentals of excel analytics functions and conditional formatting
• Analyze with complex datasets using pivot tables and slicers
• Solve analytical problems using tools like scenario manager, solver and goal seek
• Apply statistical tools and concepts like moving average, hypothesis testing, ANOVA and regression to data sets using Excel
• Represent your findings using charts and dashboards
• Use Microsoft Power BI
Classroom Training Calendar 2023
|START DATE||END DATE||REGISTRATION DEADLINE||COURSE COST|
|Click to Apply.|
|June 12, 2023||June 16, 2023||June 8, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|Aug 14, 2023||Aug 18, 2023||Aug 10, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|Oct 2, 2023||Oct 6, 2023||Sept 28, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|Dec 25, 2023||Dec 29, 2023||Dec 20, 2023||USD 980||Register|
Online Training Calendar 2023
|START DATE||END DATE||REGISTRATION |
|Click to Apply.|
|June 5, 2023||June 9, 2023||June 2, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|Aug 14, 2023||Aug 18, 2023||Aug 11, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|Oct 16, 2023||Oct 20, 2023||Oct 13, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|Dec 11, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||Dec 8, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
• Introduction to Business Analytics
• Conditional Formatting using Excel
• All Excel Functions
• Analysis Data using PIVOT Tables
• Dashboard in Excel
• Business Analytics using Excel
• Statistical Analysis using Excel
• Excel VBA
• Introduction to Power BI
This course is designed for professionals who are want to build their capacity in the field of analytics. It will best suited people who currently use Excel at work and will benefit from improved Excel skills for reporting, presentation and analysis.
Upon successful completion of the course, all participants will be issued a certificate of completion at no extra cost.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organizational-specific needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE OFFER 10% – 20% DISCOUNT TO GROUPS OF MORE THAN 5 PARTICIPANTS.