About this course
Looker Studio, formerly Google Data Studio, is an online tool for converting data into customizable informative reports and dashboards. Looker Studio is a free tool that turns your data into informative, easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable dashboards and reports.
This Data Visualization and Business Intelligence tool converts data from different data sources to interactive dashboards and reports. Looker provides multiple software, connector, and services platforms.
This 5-day course not only for developers covers the practical application aspects in Looker and provides a foundational understanding on how to use Looker to lead their organizations from their respective roles.
What you will learn how to
• Visualize your data – Tell your data story with charts, including line, bar, and pie charts, geo maps, area and bubble graphs, paginated data tables, pivot tables, and more, make your reports interactive with viewer filters and date range controls, include links and clickable images to create product catalogs, video libraries, and other hyperlinked content, apply styles and color themes that make your data stories works of data visualization art.
- Connect to your data and see any changes in seconds – With Looker Studio, you can easily report on data from a wide variety of sources, without programing. In just a few moments, you can connect to data sets.
- Share and collaborate – It’s easy to share your insights with individuals, teams, or the world. Invite others to view or edit your reports, or send them links in scheduled emails. To tell your data stories as broadly as possible, you can embed your reports in other pages, such as Google Sites, blog posts, marketing articles, and annual reports.
- Use Looker Studio in your organization – Looker Studio’s enterprise features let Cloud Identity and Google Workspace administrators manage users and control access to Looker Studio assets.
Classroom Training Calendar 2023
|START DATE||END DATE||REGISTRATION DEADLINE||COURSE COST|
|Click to Apply.|
|May 15, 2023||May 19, 2023||May 11, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|July 24, 2023||July 28, 2023||July 19, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|Sept 4, 2023||Sept 8, 2023||Sept 1, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|Nov 13, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||Nov 9, 2023||USD 980||Register|
Online Training Calendar 2023
|START DATE||END DATE||REGISTRATION |
|Click to Apply.|
|June 12, 2023||June 16, 2023||June 9, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|July 31, 2023||Aug 4, 2023||July 28, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|Oct 30, 2023||Nov 3, 2023||Oct 27, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|Dec 11, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||Dec 8, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
Topics to be covered
• Importance of data visualization in digital analytics
• How to access Looker Studio
• Building blocks of Looker Studio
• Why you should work with Google Sheets
• Why I use Google Sheets with Looker Studio, instead of Microsoft Excel
• Introduction to data platforms
• Introduction to connectors
• Introduction to data sources
• Data source connection
• Data source fields
• Types of data source fields
• Dimensions in Looker Studio
• Types of dimensions in Looker Studio
• Metrics in Looker Studio
• Types of metrics in Looker Studio
• Configuring the data source (data modeling)
• How to create and configure data source
• Introduction to data types
• Creating reports in Looker Studio
• Looker Studio template gallery
• How to use a report template to create a new report
• Components of a report in Looker Studio
Upon successful completion of the course all participants will be issued a certificate at no extra cost.
WE OFFER 10% – 20% DISCOUNT TO GROUPS OF MORE THAN 5 PARTICIPANTS.