Financial accounting is a process of recording, summarizing, analyzing, and reporting all the financial transactions of the business for a given period. As a main branch of accounting, financial accounting is responsible for tracking and reporting financial transactions of the company. Tally ERP 9 accounting software provides a solution around inventory management, stock management, invoicing, purchase order management, discounting, stock valuation methodology, etc. Tally accounting software also comes with drill-down options, which can track every detail of the transaction.
What you will learn
- Accounting basics like debits and credits will help you understand and post entries with confidence.
- How to use Tally in the middle of the financial year and transfer accounts data from physical Trial Balance to Tally.
- Set up details of stock, and filter reports like availability of certain stock with a particular feature.
- Bank Reconciliation – Match bank statement entries with your records of bank entries.
- Learn about implementing absolutely necessary GST topics like GST Set-Off, Reverse Charge, Goods
- Transport Agency and how to enter its related multiple journal entries in Tally.
- Learn complete Corporate Payroll (Employee attendance) setup that complies with Govt. prescribed deduction rates.
- Learn the Manufacturing Process where you can arrive at cost of the item you manufacture, from the cost of various parts/components involved in making up of product.
- And in between, learn to customize sales invoice number format
- Learn the above topics with completeness, unlike short courses that teach at the basic level or long courses that take more time than required.
- Learn not just to use Tally but also think of maintaining compliant bookkeeping practices.
Who should attend
- Beginner Tally User
- Business Individuals Willing to Learn Computerized Accounting to Save Time
- Anyone looking for Accounting Job.
- Anyone Looking for Easy GST Compliance
Classroom Training Calendar 2023
|START DATE||END DATE||REGISTRATION DEADLINE||COURSE COST|
|Click to Apply.|
|May 15, 2023||May 19, 2023||May 11, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|July 24, 2023||July 28, 2023||July 19, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|Sept 4, 2023||Sept 8, 2023||Sept 1, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|Nov 13, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||Nov 9, 2023||USD 980||Register|
Online Training Calendar 2023
|START DATE||END DATE||REGISTRATION |
|Click to Apply.|
|June 12, 2023||June 16, 2023||June 9, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|July 31, 2023||Aug 4, 2023||July 28, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|Oct 30, 2023||Nov 3, 2023||Oct 27, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|Dec 11, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||Dec 8, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
1. Company creation/selection
2. Vouchering and posting
3. Ledger creation
4. Starting problems
5. Bank-to-bank transactions
6. Contra entries (withdraw and depositing)
7. Error rectification
9. Foreign exchange
11. Credit operation
1. Inventory Management
2. Purchase/Sales Returns
3. Discount (Cash and Trade)
4. Purchase/Sales Orders
7. Multiple Price Levels
1. Income tax
2. Service tax
3. TDS (tax deducted at source)
4. Excercise duty
This course is aimed at professionals who have basic to intermediate Excel skills and want to advance those skills.
Upon successful completion of the course, all participants will be issued a certificate of completion at no extra cost.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organizational-specific needs. Contact us to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE OFFER 10% – 20% DISCOUNT TO GROUPS OF MORE THAN 5 PARTICIPANTS.