About the Course
Advanced Excel Functions refers to the features and functions of Microsoft Excel, which helps the user to perform complex calculations, perform data analysis, and much more. Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used analytics, reporting and strategy software. Becoming an expert data analyst requires you to have mastery of advanced Excel skills. This course is aimed at taking your excel skills to the next level. You will be able to apply complex functions within Excel to manage, manipulate, analyze and visualize data.
What You Will Learn
• The difference between relative, absolute and mixed reference?
• How to use relative, absolute and mixed references?
• How to create the multiplication table by using mixed reference?
• How to add the zeros in Microsoft excel?
• How to generate automatic serial numbers in Microsoft excel?
• How to use the convert function?
• How To Use WORKDAY AND WORKDAYINTL Functions?
• How To Use RAND Function?
• How To Use RANDBETWEEN Function?
• How To Use AUTOSUM Function?
• How To Use VLOOKUP Function?
• How To Use HLOOKUP Function?
• How To Manage Stocks & Stores By Using Hlookup Function?
• How To Use CHOOSE Function?
• How To Use TRANSPOSE Function?
• How To Use RANK Function?
• How To Use COUNTBLANK Function?
• How To Use INDEX AND MATCH Functions?
• How To Convert Numbers To Words?
• How To Create Data Entry Form In Excel?
Classroom Training Calendar 2023
|START DATE||END DATE||REGISTRATION DEADLINE||COURSE COST|
|Click to Apply.|
|June 5, 2023||June 9, 2023||June 1, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|July 31, 2023||Aug 4, 2023||July 27, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|Oct 9, 2023||Oct 13, 2023||Oct 5, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|Dec 4, 2023||Dec 8, 2023||Dec 1, 2023||USD 980||Register|
Online Training Calendar 2023
|START DATE||END DATE||REGISTRATION |
|Click to Apply.|
|May 8, 2023||May 12, 2023||May 5, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|July 10, 2023||July 14, 2023||July 7, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|Sept 18, 2023||Sept 22, 2023||Sept 15, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
|Nov 20, 2023||Nov 24, 2023||Nov 17, 2023||USD 350 / KES 30000||Register|
- Data Validation
- Referencing in Excel
- Working with Structured tables
- Formulas and Functions
- What If Analysis
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Excel Macros
- Charts and Visualizations
- Working External Data
This course is aimed at professionals who have basic to intermediate Excel skills and want to advance those skills.
Upon successful completion of the course, all participants will be issued a certificate of completion at no extra cost.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organizational-specific needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
WE OFFER 10% – 20% DISCOUNT TO GROUPS OF MORE THAN 5 PARTICIPANTS.