About the course
A project proposal is a document that outlines everything stakeholders need to know to initiate a project. It’s a necessary first step towards getting a project off the ground. Training on Project Proposal and Report Writing is an important concept in the project management arena. This is because without the skills the project managers cannot be in a position to request for grants from the funders/donors of a project. A good proposal that addresses a real need will attract a donor. All organizations require personnel well equipped with an understanding of the proposal development process. The aim of this training is to give a foundational understanding of the proposal and report writing processes in humanitarian and development contexts.
• Introduction, Resource mobilization principles and practices.
• Current funding environment for non-profit organizations.
• Relevance of strong proposals and quality reports in a competitive scenario.
• Proposal elements, proposal formats, and proposal summary.
• Project concept development, formulation of the project objectives and a preliminary work plan.
• Needs assessment, project design frameworks, problem statement, problem justification, project goals and objectives setting, project output and outcomes, project strategy and approaches, and Project implementation planning.
• Monitoring and evaluation framework and plan, organizational frameworks.
• Developing a Gantt chart and a PERT diagram, establishing a complementary partnership, discussion on impact and exploitation issues.
• Quality reporting in a competitive business environment.
• Suitable reporting for different audiences.
• Key elements of technical reporting.
• Monthly progress reports, activity reports, routine reports, field trip reports, meetings reports.
• Elements of a good budget.
• Clear writing skills for proposals and reports
• Eliminating common language mistakes
• Reducing unnecessary story details and unnecessary documentation
• Proposal objectives, types, formats and styles
• Understanding what motivates people to read
• Preparing and outlining a proposal
• Preparing effective proposal reports
• Organizing your ideas and generating the outline in an effective format
• Linking the report to the reader’s needs
• Making predictions and recommendations
• Finalizing the proposal with the Budget Development discussing final issues
Classroom Training Calendar 2023
|START DATE||END DATE||REGISTRATION DEADLINE||COURSE COST|
|Click to Apply.|
|Dec 11, 2023||Dec 15, 2023||Dec 7, 2023||USD 980||Register|
|Jan 15, 2024||Jan 19, 2024||Jan 12, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|Feb 5, 2024||Feb 9, 2024||Feb 2, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|Mar 18, 2024||Mar 22, 2024||Mar 14, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|Apr 15, 2024||Apr 19, 2024||Apr 11, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|May 6, 2024||May 10, 2024||May 2, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|June 10, 2024||June 14, 2024||June 7, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|July 15, 2024||July 19, 2024||July 11, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|Aug 5, 2024||Aug 9, 2024||Aug 2, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|Sept 16, 2024||Sept 20, 2024||Sept 13, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|Oct 7, 2024||Oct 11, 2024||Oct 3, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|Nov 4, 2024||Nov 8, 2024||Nov 1, 2024||USD 980||Register|
|Dec 2, 2024||Dec 6, 2024||Nov 30, 2024||USD 980||Register|
Online Training Calendar 2023
|START DATE||END DATE||REGISTRATION |
|Click to Apply.|
|June 5, 2023||June 9, 2023||June 2, 2023||USD 350||Register|
|Aug 21, 2023||Aug 25, 2023||Aug 18, 2023||USD 350||Register|
|Oct 9, 2023||Oct 13, 2023||Oct 6, 2023||USD 350||Register|
|Dec 4, 2023||Dec 8, 2023||Dec 1, 2023||USD 350||Register|
What you will learn
• You will gain skills on how to write appropriate projects and proposals.
• project managers and other stakeholders will be better placed when managing projects.
• This course will help participants in organizing facts and ideas effectively
• Conveying a clear and persuasive message
• Strengthen support for ideas in reports and proposals to get results
• Construct well-planned sentences and paragraphs leading to logical exposition of thought
• Intuitively write business reports with good structure
• Handling various reports such as: informative, persuasive, evaluative, problem-solving, project and feasibility reports
• Formulate a logical document into a specific action request based on a real concern
The course targets programme officers, managers, and other humanitarian and development agencies staff whose roles involve producing proposals and reports for their organization.
Upon successful completion of the course, all participants will be issued a certificate of completion at no extra cost.
We can also do this as a tailor-made course to meet organizational-specific needs. Contact us to find out more: email@example.com
WE OFFER 10% – 20% DISCOUNT TO GROUPS OF MORE THAN 5 PARTICIPANTS.