Transportation is a key sector that initiates economic growth. We aim at providing transport and logistic solutions to institutions in both the public and private sectors. In doing so, we strive to achieve the following for our clients:
- Prepare reference maps of road networks showing the location of roads and associated stoplights, signs, crosswalks, and turning lanes along with limited access routes and their entrances and exits. This is essential in enhancing road safety on our roads and hence safer delivery of goods and services.
- Prepare reference maps of transit networks showing the location of routes, stations and stops, and ingress and egress of pedestrians.
- Prepare combined thematic maps analyzing the source, destination, volume, and route pattern of commuter traffic from survey data for transport authorities
- Prepare combined thematic maps analyzing the source, destination, and volume of customers for transit/bus routes for proper transport planning and investment.
- Creating a distribution network and channel for manufactured goods
- Prepare thematic maps analyzing accident rates, traffic patterns, and time-dependent system capacity and volume for proper transport management.
- Use hydrology, terrain, and elevation data to analyze and map road rights-of-way and easements
Need Our Services?
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You Within A Day.