Train With Us
In order to extract useful geographical information from spatial data, it is necessary to put it to work. We are able to assist with training to leverage spatial data in order to provide the information necessary to make the right decisions.
The training we offers varies from 1 on 1 custom tuition on specialized aspects of agriculture, Monitoring and Evaluation, WASH, EIA to regular virtual group training sessions on GIS Remote sensing and Data Collection.
We offer Virtual (Online) ,Onsite( Classroom) and In-House Training
- Introduction to Mapping with QGIS
- Introduction to Remote Sensing /Earth observation
- Mobile Data Collection Using ODK
- Mobile Data Collection Using KOBO Toolbox
- Data collection using QField for QGIS
- Advance GIS using QGIS
- Image Analysis in Remote Sensing/Earth Observation
- GIS in Epidemiology and Public Health
- GIS for Statisticians
- GIS in WASH Projects
- GIS for Urban, Regional Planners and Realtors
- GIS in Agriculture, Forestry ,Rangelands and Drylands Management
- GIS in Security, Defense and Intelligence
- Introduction to Web Mapping
- Introduction to Drone Mapping
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities are our primary concern. There are a number of measures we are taking to ensure we manage to safely get through this fluid situation while continuing to serve our customers, partners, and employees effectively. We have resumed onsite or 1 on 1 trainings guided by the measures put in place with the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Ministry of Health(MOH).
You can also continue Upskilling as you #StaySafe #StayAtHome by #TrainingFromAnywhere.
JOIN OUR VIRTUAL TRAINING CLASS.